[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTOOL Import Destinations.

dotnetdub dotnetdub at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:17:23 CEST 2011

On 19 June 2011 17:24, dotnetdub <dotnetdub at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> CDRTool version 8.12
>
> I am trying initial import of data.
>
> I start with the destination table.
>
> If I copy /var/www/cdrtool/setup/csv/destinations.csv to /var/spool/cdrtool
> and run importRatingTables.php I get:
>
> Database error for query insert into destinations
>                     (
>                     reseller_id,
>                     gateway,
>                     domain,
>                     subscriber,
>                     dest_id,
>                     region,
>                     dest_name,
>                     increment,
>                     min_duration,
>                     max_duration,
>                     max_price
>                     ) values (
>                     '0',
>                     '',
>                     '',
>                     '',
>                     '1',
>                     'USA',
>                     '',
>                     '0',
>                     '0',
>                     '0',
>                     ''
>                     ): Unknown column 'region' in 'field list' (1054)
>

> If I move the region field from it's position to the third column that gets
> rid of that error but now I get:
>
> Reading file /var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv
> Importing destinations from /var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv for
> reseller 0:
> Skipped 13127 records
>
> Here are two records and the header from destinations.csv
>
>        Ops Reseller Trusted peer Region Domain Subscriber Destination
> Description Incr Min Dur Max Dur Max Price  2 0   1 USA 0 6 0  2 0   1204 CANADA
> MANITOBA 0 0 0
>
> I have been using 6.71 for quite some time with no issue's.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated, probably missing something very
> obvious.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

The sample customers,rates work fine.

I've stripped down a destinations import to:

Ops,Reseller,Trusted peer,Domain,Subscriber,Destination,Description,Incr,Min
Dur,Max Dur,Max Price
2,0,,,,1,USA,0,0,0,

When I run it:

Reading file /var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv
Importing destinations from /var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv for reseller
0:
Database error for query update destinations set
                    region             = 'USA',
                    dest_name          = '0',
                    increment          = '0',
                    min_duration       = '0',
                    max_duration       = '0',
                    max_price          = ''
                    where gateway      = ''
                    and reseller_id    = '0'
                    and domain         = ''
                    and subscriber     = ''
                    and dest_id        = '1'
                    : Unknown column 'region' in 'field list' (1054)

There seems to some major inconsistency between the scripts and docs..

Nowhere in any documentation is region mentioned?

Would appreciate any pointers.

TIA.

Brian