[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTOOL Import Destinations.

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Jun 19 20:37:01 CEST 2011

You are missing the incremental database changes between your old version and the current one. You must bring your database schema up to date when upgrading as explained in the changelog, these database changes are documented in setup/mysql/alter_tables.mysql

The region field is indeed missing from the documentation, I will add it there.

Adrian