[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTOOL Import Destinations.

dotnetdub dotnetdub at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:24:17 CEST 2011

Hi List,

CDRTool version 8.12

I am trying initial import of data.

I start with the destination table.

If I copy /var/www/cdrtool/setup/csv/destinations.csv to /var/spool/cdrtool
and run importRatingTables.php I get:

Database error for query insert into destinations
                    (
                    reseller_id,
                    gateway,
                    domain,
                    subscriber,
                    dest_id,
                    region,
                    dest_name,
                    increment,
                    min_duration,
                    max_duration,
                    max_price
                    ) values (
                    '0',
                    '',
                    '',
                    '',
                    '1',
                    'USA',
                    '',
                    '0',
                    '0',
                    '0',
                    ''
                    ): Unknown column 'region' in 'field list' (1054)

If I move the region field from it's position to the third column that gets
rid of that error but now I get:

Reading file /var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv
Importing destinations from /var/spool/cdrtool/destinations.csv for reseller
0:
Skipped 13127 records

Here are two records and the header from destinations.csv

       Ops Reseller Trusted peer Region Domain Subscriber Destination
Description Incr Min Dur Max Dur Max Price  2 0   1 USA 0 6 0  2 0
1204 CANADA
MANITOBA 0 0 0

I have been using 6.71 for quite some time with no issue's.

Any help would be most appreciated, probably missing something very obvious.

Regards,
Brian