[OpenSIPS-Users] newbee question: web phone application

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:54:53 CET 2011

Hi,

some pointers, offlist, because of company ads and service names -

you can implement a SIP server for that with opensips or kamailio. if
you are not too experienced about this, i would recommend to use
something like sipwise sip:provider ce (kamailio based) - see
http://www.sipwise.com/ and http://www.sipwise.com/doc/spce/

or one of the other sip-router/kamailio/opensips based bundle packs
(not that there is too many good ones, actually).

if you want to implement pre-paid, conferencing, or click to dial, you
may check out sems - iptel.org/sems

additionally to doddlephone, you could also check out red5phone if you
wanted to host that yourself, or, for flash alternatives, phono and
tringme.

hth
stefan

o Bernhard Finkbeiner on 02/09/2011 11:17 PM: