[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA REFER plus Topology Hiding at once

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:20:04 CET 2011

I have somewhat successfully set up the following

Phone <-> OpenSIPS_Proxy <-> OpenSIPS_B2BUA <-> PSTN

Now I am wondering how it's possible or if its possible to do REFER
scenario and also Topology Hiding within the same OpenSIPS B2BUA server? A
second question would be what if I want to use B2BUA module to do stuff
besides help me with REFER. Like say I wanted to also do the Marketing
example or the prepaid example. Would I just add all that extra XML stuff
to my script_scenario file??