[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with incoming calls.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Oct 19 14:34:51 CEST 2009

On Monday 19 October 2009 12:50:02 Peter den Hartog wrote:
> Ok this is realy strange, now i've changed the router to a diffrent router,
> same settings and now the phone DOES ring, but i can't answer it.. if i
> press answer nothing happens, i can only reject the call.
>
> i'm beginning to think i forgot a port, or anything like that.. i just
> opened up the port 5060 towards my opensips server.. is this enough?

So, you are using opensips on a private IP ?, behing a NAT router? ... buff ..

It have been discused lot of times ... that will give you TONS of problems.

First:
- You must use a NAT router that doesn't do SIP-ALG
- You must redirect port 5060 or the port you are using for sip-signaling
- You must modify your opensips.cfg to use your public IP as adversited_ip
- You must add your public and private IP as local domains
- You must pray all you know ...

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual