[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with incoming calls.

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:03:13 CEST 2009

Well, the server is in a network, i have a phone connected to that server in
the same network.. that network has 1 router, and an outside IP adres
connects to that router.. That's not a strange network solution right? I
mean, i don't see how that's diffrent to any home/office network out there?

the ip adres is not directly connected to the server, it's connected to the
router. The outside phone calls come over that line.