[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with incoming calls.

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:50:02 CEST 2009

Ok this is realy strange, now i've changed the router to a diffrent router,
same settings and now the phone DOES ring, but i can't answer it.. if i
press answer nothing happens, i can only reject the call.

i'm beginning to think i forgot a port, or anything like that.. i just
opened up the port 5060 towards my opensips server.. is this enough?