[OpenSIPS-Users] seeing the load balancing internal data

Stephen Crosby stevecrozz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:03:16 CET 2009

I'd like to get a thorough explanation of how the load balancer (apparently
through the dialog module) is able to keep track of the load on various
destinations. I'd also like to get a peek at the internal cached load data
during different scenarios I come up with so I can gain a better
understanding of how best to work on my implementation.

For the curious, I'm trying to find the best way to manage load across
multiple freeswitch nodes including the conference application for which the
participants should all be on the same node. I'm working with multiple
routing methods, all of which require the call to be answered in order to
determine the conference number via DTMF input. I need to know what opensips
"knows" about our load after shuffling calls around on the destinations and
after the calls were routed by opensips.

--Stephen