[OpenSIPS-Users] seeing the load balancing internal data

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 27 10:35:28 CET 2009

Hi Stephen,

The LB module is dynamically creating some dialog profiles (in the
dialog module) to count how many call are ongoing per destination + per
resource. The created profiles are like all the other ones (nothing
special, just that the name is dynamically generated by the lb module).

The name of the profile is like "lbXname" where "name" is the name of
the resource in LB.

You check the profile state (number of calls and the listing of the
calls) via the MI command in DLG module:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog.html#id272943

www.voice-system.ro