[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Q

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Fri Feb 13 17:53:58 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the answers, spot on! One last question (pushing my luck)!

If I want to give some customers different rates for a very small
number of destinations (like 3) how do I do this without having to
duplicate two entire sets of rates (on/off peak).

Could I setup a new profile with point that profile at the special
rates with the default rates as fallback or is this a bad way of doing
it, ie., will rate the calls but generate a lot of errors?

Thanks,.
Brian