[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Q

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Feb 13 10:03:40 CET 2009

>>> Say a Provider operating and the normal rules are 0 for local 00
>>> for international and the country code is 44
>>>
>>> How should I write phone number dialled for a special rate number
>>> for example a fixed rate 1890 number. The customer dials 1890 .
>>> CDRTool logic will think this is america.
>>
>> Well, it will not be able to find a destination ID for such a short
>> number so it will not consider it as being an US destination.
>>

> Sorry, I didn't explain very well, 1890 is the prefix, so it will be
> 1890xxxxxx and that is just an example, there are also premium rate
> numbers 1550xxxxxx for example which are charged at quite high rates..

The Canonical URI should always contain the full E164 number. From the
point of view of the engine those numbers should be 441890XXXXX with
country code in front.

The fact that your send those numbers without 44 is something you
should rewrite in the request URI in the proxy when the Invite goes out.

> I couldn't see anything about any limitiation on the number of CDR's
> that can be renormalized using the GUI.

It much depends how much time it takes. You do not want to re-
normalize 1 million records from the web page. You should not use the
web page for more than a few hundred records.

> It seems the only sure fire way that I can get them to renormalize
> using the gui is to do it in 24h lumps. I can't use the php script
> to do it, it will only do Jan/Feb and ignores radacct200812.
>
> Is there a correct place to submit feature requests?

Would an option for the normalize.php script to use a specific table
solve this?

If you are in a hurry just edit the normalize.php script and set $CDRS-
 >table=your_own_table before the normalize() function.

> One thing that would be really nice is if you are billing in /60 it
> would be nice to have a period in, ie. if you are getting billed in /
> 1 from your SIP providers your margin is incorrect if you are
> billing /60.

I believe that what you describe is already possible or I do not
undertand your question.

Adrian