[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: [Serdev] the sip router project]

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 6 16:32:00 CET 2008

Brett,

You should only worry only when you see that no new code is being
committed or no end-users are supported or is silence on the mailing
list. When that happens that definitely is a bad sign, the project
either stagnated or there is no market demand anymore.

Until that moment for all of us involved is business as usual as your
have seen in the last 5 years or so. If you plot a graph you will see
that every year this discussion happens and no end users are really
suffering from it.

So learn to live with it as we all do and tell your customers that is
business as usual.

Adrian