[OpenSER-Users] multi-leg accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 11 16:40:32 CEST 2008

Well, depends of how you process the ACC infor for building CDRs - that
was more an opinion/recommendation than a must :).

Regarding the ACK and call duration -- actually the media starts to flow
immediately after the 200OK (when the INVITE log is generated) - most of
the devices wait for ACK as confirmation that everything is ok and not
for starting the call.