[OpenSER-Users] multi-leg accounting

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:55:20 CEST 2008

Yeah I just noticed that INVITE & BYE time difference gives accurate
duration of the call. We can drop using ACK now :)
Are there any standards for storing records for multi-leg accounting? I
tried to find it but didn't get success. Can you please suggest which way we
should store CDR to identify the records properly?