[OpenSER-Users] multi-leg accounting

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:55:52 CEST 2008

I was thinking it should generate 9 records so it'll show up as 3 different
calls so we can show CDR properly in web interface as well as calculate
billing for users as the user who forwarded the call should be charged for
the call. Also if we get INVITE only then we may not get accurate duration
of call as actual duration starts when callee accepts the call and ACK is
received. Is this scenario wrong?