[Users] memlog question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 11 10:19:18 CEST 2007

Hi Georgios,

yes, the delay at shutdown is because a large amount of data pushed via
syslog. There is nothing you can do here :(. The mixed lines are because
probably you configured syslog to to do asynchronous writing  into  the
file. You can switch to syncr. mode, but with performance penalties.

regards,
bogdan