[Users] Cisco/OpenSER called number issues after ENUM lookup

Luca Corti luca at leenoox.net
Tue Apr 10 18:39:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've got an AS5350 receiving calls on ISDN E1 and forwarding calls to
OpenSER. At the moment ENUM translations are performed on the AS5350 and
calls received by OpenSER already contain the correct SIP URIs.

Unfortunately I verified that the called party number information is
lost in the process and at the called side I cannot distinguish numbers
if I associate multiple PSTN numbers to the same sip user.

I guess this is Cisco's fault, since it should add a Remote-Party-ID of
type "called" to the INVITE. Do I have to move ENUM mapping to OpenSER
or is there a quicker solution?

thanks

Luca