[Users] memlog question

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Tue Apr 10 14:51:23 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I have a question about what is the best way to enable logging in
openser 1.1.x. I want also to be able to get the memory dump so I have
compiled with the appropriate flags and in my config I have
debug=2
memlog=1
log_stderror=no

This outputs everything into /var/log/messages, but the problem is that
the memory dump section is messed up (lines do not seem to be in the
right order). Also it takes a lot of time to stop openser with this
configuration and I end up killing it. Is this because dumping all the
memory to syslog is very slow? Is there a better way to do this?

thank you for any help

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.