Practice leads to perfection
The OpenSIPS Bootcamp is an in-class training, a five days (40 hours) intensive and practical training, covering installation, configuration and administration on OpenSIPS
All the knowledge transferred to the students will be strongly backed up by practice sessions where you will get hands-on experience in handling OpenSIPS. The training is structured to be offer 50% / 50% between the theoretical and practical sessions. Optionally, an certification exam, to proof the knowledge consolidation during the training, can be sustained on request after the end of the course.
Some Great Reasons to Attend:
- Learn OpenSIPS from the experts
- Develop communication applications based on one of the most popular SIP servers in the market
- Provide technical support as a master, reducing the time to solve problems
- Reduce the time to implement a project
- Enhance your consulting career by becoming an OpenSIPS Certified Professional
Does it sound interesting? Go for a free, no-commitment pre-registration, so we may learn your options.
- Anyone seeking proficiency in OpenSIPS
- Network Consultants and VARs who need a jump start in the technology
- Developers who want to use OpenSIPS to create new telephony applications and appliances
Locations & Dates
The Locations & Dates for future OpenSIPS Bootcamps are dynamically decided based on the profile of the potential participants. If you decided to attend to a OpenSIPS Bootcamp session, your pre-registration will help us to decide where and when to schedule the next sessions.
The pre-registration process is only a data collection, it does not guarantee any seat reservation or commitment from the organizers. The provided data is not to be shared or publish with any other public or private parties, it will be exclusively and privately used by the OpenSIPS Bootcamp organizers in order to pick up the best locations and dates for the next training's, according to the students wishes.
A minimal set of skill is required in order to have the best performance during the training:
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic text edition
- Basic SIP protocol (Free online learning - OpenSIPS Quickstart elearning.opensips.org)
- Basic OpenSIPS Knowledge (Free online learning - OpenSIPS Quickstart elearning.opensips.org)
- Programming logic knowledge (you won't need to program, but you need to understand logical concepts applied to the dial-plan)
Early Bird Price
Double seat Passes:
Early Bird Price
Frequently Asked Questions