[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem in provisional media leg using OpenSIPS 3.2

Virgílio Cunha virgilio18vsc at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:21:06 UTC 2023

Hi there!

I'm using the B2B module on OpenSIPS 3.2, and when I call b2b_bridge() with
provisional media all seems ok.
It's created a leg for provisional media and another one for the
destination entity, but when the provisional media is on call and the
destination is still ringing, if the call originator sends a re-invite (for
codec renegotiation or puts the call on hold), when the provisional media
server answer with 200 OK, the opensips is creating a new leg (same as the
destination leg) and terminates the dialogs sending a BYE to the
provisional media server and to originator call.

Why does opensips create another leg?
Is there anything I can do to prevent this behavior?

Thanks,
Virgílio Cunha