[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help while running opensips as docker container .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Mar 7 11:40:13 UTC 2023

Hi All ,

I have an aws instance on which opensips runs as a docker container and
uses  database as RDS mysql .

I have rtpengine Ip added in the opensips DB . When I will add another
rtpengine IP in the table, how do my opensips container start using the
newly added rtpengine IP without restart (restart will hamper live calls
so I don't want to restart the service )?

I have another machine on which Opensips-cli is running . Is it possible to
connect remotely with the opensips instance and run the command "
*reload_rtpengine*" ?

If opensips is running on a host machine , I am able to reload_rtpengine
from remote opensips-cli server but if it's in docker container then it's
not working for me .

Is it possible or not ? If not , is there any other process to do this ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*