[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is starting so many process un-necessarily .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Jun 30 09:25:20 UTC 2023

Thank you so much for your quick reply .

Today morning I was not able to access the machine on which opensips was
running .
So I just stopped that and changed the instance type from t2.small to
t2.medium and started the machine .
On that I started same configuration of opensips . From last 4hr its
running without any error . Also whenever I am checking the process its
giving 22 .

I m not sure what was the issue and how it get resolved . Now I am curious
, if the same issue will encounter again what I need to do .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*