[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is starting so many process un-necessarily .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 29 12:10:59 UTC 2023

What should be ideal here is some unix admin skills. Try to check if
systemd is not trying to start multiple instances, check with htop how
many group leader procs you have under opensips procs....

Have you carefully followed to logs to see how if there are multiple
startup sequences from opensips ?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com