[OpenSIPS-Users] Parallel branches and failure route

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 15 13:25:44 UTC 2023

The uac_auth() works only upon transaction failure, so you have to wait
for all the branches to fail and only then you can do the auth.

IF you need to do individual auth for each branch, I would advice to
spiral OpenSIPS, in order to handle each branch as an individual
transaction.
     UAC -> OpenSIPS (parallel forking) -> OpenSIPS (doing auth) -> UAS

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com