[OpenSIPS-Users] Learning how to proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 13 07:36:53 UTC 2023

Hi Egil,

$rP $oP are NULL as they take info from the RURI, and as you can see,
the RURI has no transport param.

Maybe you should get the proto info from the network level, like
$socket_in(proto), see
https://opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-3-2#socket_in

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com