[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch ignores 503 message from opensips

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jun 6 12:53:19 UTC 2023

Hello Simon,
This sounds more like an issue with how Freeswitch is routing calls.
However, a normal UAC will do something like this if the UAS doesn’t return
a provisional (1xx) response in time. Are you sending a 100? If not, that
could account for retransmissions. If instead it really is rolling back to
OpenSIPs on a 503, it’s almost certainly some sort of routing issue on the
Freeswitch side.

What’s the timing between the two INVITEs? If you could share a trace with
some timestamps, that would help.
-Brett