[OpenSIPS-Users] stir shaken verification

Marcin Groszek marcin at voipplus.net
Thu Jan 5 16:16:07 UTC 2023

Joseph, Thank you very much for your respond.

I have downloaded and apply new sti-ca file but certificate validation
fails.

INFO:stir_shaken:verify_callback: certificate validation failed:
certificate signature failure
INFO:stir_shaken:w_stir_verify: Invalid certificate
DBG:core:comp_scriptvar: int 26 : -8 / 0
[1637] stir_shaken_verify() failed: 437, Unsupported Credential

Perhaps I am not processing the sti-ca file properly.

I am testing this with a valid token , in fact test calls are coming
from major cellular carrier in US and the verification fails.

I can see curl download the public cert, storing it in local cache and
then attempt to verify, but it fails.

Upon next call with same token, the public cert is pulled from local
cache and still fails.

Best Regards:
Marcin Groszek
Business Phone Service