[OpenSIPS-Users] stir shaken verification

Joseph Jackson jjackson at aninetworks.net
Thu Jan 5 01:37:55 UTC 2023

Hi Marcin,

We have a process that downloads the CA list from iconectiv nightly,  decodes the jwt and stores the certs in a single file in /etc/ssl/sti-ca/sti-ca.pem

Here is the opensips modparam

#stir and shaken
loadmodule "stir_shaken.so"
modparam("stir_shaken", "verify_date_freshness", 300)
modparam("stir_shaken", "auth_date_freshness", 300)
modparam("stir_shaken", "e164_strict_mode", 0)
#list of root certs for stir / shaken verification
modparam("stir_shaken", "ca_list", "/etc/ssl/sti-ca/sti-ca.pem")

This is on opensips v3.1.11