[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy n flag throws "Failed to get dialog"

M S medeanwz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:13:34 UTC 2023

Hello again :)
Rtpproxy documentation says:
"for all the calls that require notification, the rtpproxy_engage(),
rtpproxy_offer() and rtpproxy_answer() functions must be called with the ā€œnā€
flag"

I'm running rtpproxy_offer("froc") & rtpproxy_response("froc") and opensips
3.1.13, but as soon as I add n flag to both as rtpproxy_offer("frocn") &
rtpproxy_response("frocn"), I see below errors:

ERROR:rtpproxy:force_rtp_proxy_body: Failed to get dialog

And when I remove n flag, the error is gone. A bug maybe?

Thanks!