[OpenSIPS-Users] Version 3.1 it stops writing cdrs

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:18:45 UTC 2023

Amazing, thanks
What I need urgently and cannot figure out, is how to verify a Stir Shaken
token using Bas and openssl
This is a real example:
token="eyJhbGciOiJFUzI1NiIsInBwdCI6InNoYWtlbiIsInR5cCI6InBhc3Nwb3J0IiwieDV1IjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9hei50YXgvMSJ9.eyJhdHRlc3QiOiJBIiwiZGVzdCI6eyJ0biI6WyIxOTU0NDQ0NzQwOCJdfSwiaWF0IjoxNjc2MjY1NTE0LCJvcmlnIjp7InRuIjoiMTcyNzQ0MzMwMTkifSwib3Jp
Z2lkIjoiMzU4ZDA0OGItZTAwNy0xMWVhLWFjMzctNDctMjA1LTE3Mi04OSJ9.YD9kpeGaKFa6Gh-TIX7mAJWl9W3EpitTCpHxS7UEmddfT0E3DfRvpwEIsGqC8ouKxwmuYGKq1hvgucKqLLYFhA"

echo "${token}" > token.txt
echo "-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
MFkwEwYHKoZIzj0CAQYIKoZIzj0DAQcDQgAEkCmapE3ygZFy5ZDAjFSGh5rp766W
EZ2+adZvlPeVk5kJzenhDJROfhh7aIKiG/npK8VnYE0WOf2OjyJU6LE9OQ==
-----END PUBLIC KEY-----" > pk.pem
IFS='.' read -r header payload signature <<< "$token"
echo "${signature}" > signature.bin

#echo -n "$signature"|basenc -d --base64url > signature.bin #ERROR
echo "${header}.${payload}"|openssl dgst -sha256 -binary > payload_hash.bin
openssl pkeyutl -verify -inkey pk.pem -pubin -sigfile signature.bin -in
payload_hash.bin