[OpenSIPS-Users] request uri in failure routes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 20 11:58:32 UTC 2022

Hi Richard,

having in failure route the initial RURI is the expected behavior. The
idea of failure route is to re-take the process of routing and adding
new branches, totally independent of the branches you tried before (the
new attempts should start from the same "msg" as the previous branches)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/