[OpenSIPS-Users] How can I retrieve the callID and start time for a call inside event_route[E_RTPPROXY_DTMF] {

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 14 13:38:17 UTC 2022

Hi,

As per docs [1], you have in event_route :

  id - represents the identifier of the call for which that event was
received.

  is_callid - is 0 if the id parameter represents the Dialog ID, or 1 if
it is a callid.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/rtpproxy.html#event_E_RTPPROXY_DTMF

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com