[OpenSIPS-Users] How can I retrieve the callID and start time for a call inside event_route[E_RTPPROXY_DTMF] {

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:46:02 UTC 2022

> My goal is to close the call as soon as the callee presses any DTMF

when any DTMF is detected,  then I need to access the callID variable,  $ci
but it's nowhere to be found
Also I need $avp(start_time) and $avp(duration)
I am at a loss as to how to retrieve this information. The call is connected
I need to fire a database query to close the call.
I imagine that when the call got connected, some variable stored that
unix-time .
But it does not seem to be available in this part of the code.
Philip