[OpenSIPS-Users] Autoscaler in 3.2.x

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 13 08:56:35 UTC 2022

Hi Yury,

it looks like you some multiple issues, overlapping here. The traps you
sent here have nothing to do with the auto-scaling, but with a blocking
TCP connect for SIP - most of the procs get blocked into a sync TCP connect.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/