[OpenSIPS-Users] Using use_next_gw with partitions

Marcin Groszek marcin at voipplus.net
Sat Sep 10 21:36:43 UTC 2022

drouting module:

use_next_gw() does not allow for wildcard in partition

How do I get a partition name to be used in use_next_gw() if first
gateway fails?

Perhaps I should be little more specific. opensips version 3.1.5

multiple partitions, wild card is used in do_routing() but if specify
gateway fails then I am unable to use use_next_gw() without knowing name
of the partition. Is there a var that I can pull when 1st gateway fails
to be used in use_next_gw(,,,"$avp(partition_name)")  ?

second question, how can I exclude partitions from wildcard in
do_routing(), for now we use groupid do distinguish between routes. Can
wild card such  "cus*" or "carrier*" be used as a wildcard, where
partition names would be cus_1, cus_2, cus3...carrier_1, carrier_2...

Wen we send the call to carrier I wish to search only "carrier*", if
possible.

--
Best Regards:
Marcin Groszek