[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP user statuses to websocket

ideanet help ideanethelp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 01:39:47 UTC 2022

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you so much for the guidance. I have gone through the link and added
some custom events. I am able to subscribe and send them to an interface.
The document for jsonrpc event is broken. If you go to Transport Protocols
and click on event_jsonrpc
<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/event_jsonrpc> it says Not
Found. can someone fix this link, please? I just want to look at the json
rpc events. Thank you.

Regards,
Jazzi