[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP user statuses to websocket

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 20 12:47:29 UTC 2022

Hi Anonymous,

Check the events interface in OpenSIPS [1]. Different modules (see their
documentation) may raise different events, like when a user is
registered, when a call is placed, etc.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Interface-Events-3-2

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 5-16 Dec 2022, online