[OpenSIPS-Users] Push notification for zoiper ios app

ideanet help ideanethelp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:37:31 UTC 2022

Hi,
I am running opensips 3.2.6 and trying to test push notifications for my
zoiper IOS app.

I have enabled pn_enable and added pn_providers "apns, fcm, webpush, acme".
I am not sure how to add the contact header with the pn stuff ? Is there
any specific parameter with save() to enable it ?
I don't have anything in the middle, just a zoiper ios client that is
sending REGISTER requests to my opensips. I only want to send PN to
specific devices. I did not find any example of how to handle the PN
overall.

Thank you