[OpenSIPS-Users] Configuration

Nitesh Divecha aviator.nitesh.d at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:35:26 UTC 2022

Hey Phil,

Have you installed the OpenSIPS Control Panel? It is pretty simple to set
up via OpenSIP CP then dealing with a cfg file.

Goto https://powerpbx.org/content/opensips-v30-debian-v10-mariadb-apache-v1
and scroll down to Control Panel and install. Once OpenSIPS CP is installed
you can add your "Inbound/Outbound trunks" and setup the route.

Hope it helps...

Cheers,
Nitesh