[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel

Nitesh Divecha aviator.nitesh.d at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:19:19 UTC 2022

Bogdan-Andrei,

Thanks for your feedback...

Yes, the remote SIP server expects FROM HEADER (Calling Identity) in order
to authenticate the caller to make outbound calls.

Where in cfg do I implement uac_replace_from() ? Is it in Routing Logic or
where modules are declared?

Also what happens if multiple DID providers are implemented in future? How
will it affect the cfg file? Can we just implement via Control Panel?

Cheers,
Nitesh