[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 10 13:42:10 UTC 2022

Hi Nitesh,

In SIP, registration is done for receiving calls, it does not impact
sending calls. So, define the remote server as GW in Dynamic Route and
simply route the calls to it.  Note that maybe the remote server will
expect you to use the as FROM hdr (calling identity) the AOR (SIP
address) you are registering with, so maybe you should be an
uac_replace_from() in cfg when sending to the GW.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/