[OpenSIPS-Users] Configuration

White, Phil whitepj at manx.biz
Wed Oct 12 21:39:24 UTC 2022

Hi Team,

May I ask for some help please?
I am trying to configure Opensips to proxy calls to & from the PSTN.
Being a complete novice, I'm flying somewhat blind, and things are not
working as I expect.

Currently, Opensips is working with all of my local sip phones, so I think
I now need to configure (a) incoming calls, and (b) outgoing calls to my
PSTN/SIP provider.
I have included uac_auth in my configuration, together with the appropriate
modparam("uac_auth","credential","username:domain:password") details.
However,currently I am not seeing anything in the debug log to suggest that
this has any effect.

Can anyone help with pointers on what I need to include in the
configuration file for each direction of call?

Thanks for your help,
Phil.