[OpenSIPS-Users] dr_partitions reload

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 12 07:42:36 UTC 2022

Hi, Marcin!

Unfortunately this is not possible right now, OpenSIPS only uses the
partitions it sees at startup. I know Nick was working on support for
this, but it hasn't been completed yet.

Nevertheless, feel free to open a feature request for this.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com