[OpenSIPS-Users] relay invites UAC

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 21 12:15:38 UTC 2022

Hi Wadii,

The fact you are registering against a trunk provider does NOT impact
how you send the call to them (registration is mainly for RECEIVING
calls, and probably in this case a kind of auth method). So, if you
registered against provide.com SIP URI, you should send the calls to the
same SIP URI.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 5-16 Dec 2022, online
   https://www.opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/