[OpenSIPS-Users] 4xx response to invite

M S medeanwz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:21:30 UTC 2022

Hi List,
If I use a block like:

if(is_method("invite") && !has_totags()) {
    if(xxxx) send_reply(402, "more money");
}

Then if an invite is received and xxxx is true, a 402 is sent, and then an
ACK is received in response to 402, which has a to_tag too.
This ACK strangely matches both method=invite and !has_totags... and
therefore we (incorrectly) send another 402 in response to ACK.
Is this normal behaviour? or is this happening because I'm doing something
wrong like I need to send 100 Trying and then 402?

Thank you!