[OpenSIPS-Users] relay invites UAC

Wadii ELMAJDI | Evenmedia wadii at evenmedia.fr
Tue Nov 15 20:14:55 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am using opensips as sip proxy, receiving invites from my clients (mostly b2bua), that i should relay to some gateways.
I am using Dynamic route module for such purpose.
Some of those invites (depending on called DID or gateways probing) should be relayed to a sip trunk service provider.
My provider requires a registration, which i did using uac registrant module.
My question, is it possible to route calls to my sip provider knowing it is neither a Gateway, nor a subscriber ?

Thank you