[OpenSIPS-Users] graceful reload

M S medeanwz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:22:18 UTC 2022

Thank you for your suggestions. I have been thinking about changing
sql_cacher options to return an additional field or so. that needs changing
mod_param. You are right about having multiple servers to move the loads
from one to another, but sometimes that is not available for some reason.
I understand that adding this functionality (if not available) means
complete design change, but if it is not available indeed it can be a
suggestion for future versions - after all it seems to me that modules are
.so libraries and they can be loaded/unloaded on the fly (kind of like how
Asterisk does)...