[OpenSIPS-Users] - Server Header, on 180 Ringing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 8 10:06:13 UTC 2022

Hi Nitesh,

Happy Tuesday !

The Server setting in OpenSIPS impacts only the SIP messages generated
by OpenSIPS itself (while acting as Server), it does not impact the SIP
messages that are "proxy"ed by OpenSIPS - like the 180 reply you mentioned.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 5-16 Dec 2022, online
   https://www.opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/