[OpenSIPS-Users] nonce password

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Thu Nov 3 10:02:55 UTC 2022

Richard, as part of the RFC8760 work we've changed nonce algorithm to be
more secure and do not expose as much info to a potential attacker starting
with 3.1. It also prevents qop/algorithm "downgrade" attacks on a stateless
proxy. But as Bogdan pointed out, there are some options to ignore
validation of nonce and just verify digest, which might provide some help
in your situation.

-Maksym